Friday 11 February 2011

Sketchy

So, I've had a go at some illustration drawing today. Some days I really feel as though there are so many crazy ideas running around in my imagination that my head feels like it will burst! Can't remember half of them though. Every time I see a nice picture, on a poster in the street, a painting in the background of a TV programme, I think 'Ooh, I like that, maybe I could do something like that?'. But then I see something else and it's gone!

Sweet peas remind me of my Nanny Weetabix (my Mum's Mum). She grew them alot and her garden was so pretty....as was she, and she wore a delicate headscarf alot. Maybe that's where my scarf addiction came from...I have never thought that before! She used to make us yummy hotdogs and bake cheese twists.... I can almost smell them now! Thank flip for the nice memories of growing up :)
Back in a day or three x



No comments:

Post a Comment